Sample Film

Monday, March 27, 2017

So on Thursday I decided to go to Lowes and try to create a sample film. This is a really rough draft of my final product but it's basically an overview of how I want my shots/angles. I  wasn't able to include many scenes I want to incorporate into my actual film, and only filmed about 55 seconds. 

The sample is basically a compialation of clips from that day, with no editing at all. I did TRY to play around with some editing techniques (especially with color correction) and encountered a couple problems. 

First off, here's the video: 



Soooo I tried editing the video to adjust the coloration only in the background, but iMovie doesn't allow you to only color correct certain areas of the clip. This is an issue because I don't really want the colors of my main subject to change as drastically as the background (by the way, this isn't my real actor). I want to be able to change the background colors and adjust the colors of my main subject without doing both at once... I might've found a solution to my problem, but I won't be sure until I try it. 

Check out my next post for the inside scoop ;) 

xx Maria

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts