SWATCH

Monday, March 27, 2017

So I just finished up making/buying all of the props that I'll be working with throughout my production. Here they are: 


These are the tangible credits for my film! As you can see, the 'music by' paint swatch is still pending (since I'm not sure what music I'll be using yet). Also, the 'directed by' swatch is repeated , because I'm not sure which color I'll end up using. I don't think I'll include all of these, only three or four. 



I also decided to make the title a tangible object, which I printed onto a paint can. The worker will pull down the paint onto the counter, and there will be a close up shot of the can displaying the name. I also used the same Futura font that I used in the credits, and I will probably use it again in the poster I plan to make for the film. 


Today I also put together what Daniel will wear in the film. As I said before, I wanted my main character clothing all of the same color. I recently decided I want him to wear all yellow, since it matches the bicycle he rides and I like what the color represents (imagination, knowledge, dishonesty, etc.). Turns out it's nearly impossible to find yellow pants... I did however find a mustard-y yellow shirt which I think will be worn with black jeans and black shoes, along with yellow socks. Also, I bought the ski mask he will be wearing in one of the scenes. 


It was also really hard to find high yellow socks at a store (since I don't have time to order online), so i decided to improvise: 



Yea so basically I had to tie-dye some old white socks in order to complete Daniel's outfit. I'll post pictures of the full outfit when the socks are rinsed and ready! 

xx Maria


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts