Green screen?

Monday, March 27, 2017

Helloooo once again everyone! I literally posted like an hour ago regarding my 'Sample Film' and kinda left you guys hanging... but i couldn't wait to post about the solution I talked about for my film's coloration issue!

So today I spoke with my teacher regarding what possible solutions my coloration issue had:

  1. I could just film and then slightly color correct it with the limited features available to me on iMovie, OR
  2. GREEN SCREEN! This idea is brilliant and solves my coloration problem altogether. If I film my subject and my background separately, it will be MUCH easier to color correct each according to my preference. However, I'm scared that the Green Screen may be too much of a hassle, since I have to double film everything and really capture each shot accordingly to the other. I tried doing a sample of my sister to see just how it works on iMovie, and it actually worked out pretty well! 

Since there was a really intense shadow of her body on the green screen, her left side is a bit fuzzy. But I think if I improve the lighting and really coordinate each shot to the background, I can make it look really cool.

Oh and also, maybe make it look a little more professional....sorta


xx Maria


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts