SCHEDULE

Sunday, March 19, 2017


Throughout the rest of this week, I need to hear back from each person I contacted previously (music and filming locations) before I have to contact them again. I also am planning on doing a sample film before this Thursday, which I will post. I also need to order each character's outfit and have all my props together for my filming weekend. 

CLOTHING
  • Daniel's clothing: matching color shirt and pants + skii mask 
  • Jay's clothing: matching color shirt and pants + white apron



I'm planning on filming sometime during the evening, around 5/6. I don't want it to be THAT bright outside, and I'm also thinking about incorporating a scene during a sunset. I'll elaborate further when I continue my storyboard!

xx Maria

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts